There are many pros and cons to Facebook. Some people consider it a waste of time while others see it as a way to keep in contact with people from across the world. To me, I have mixed feelings about it.
On the positive side of facebook, it's a great way to keep in contact with my friends from across the world and keep updated with them. I am able to see what my friends are doing without having to directly talk to them. They can post what they are up to on their status.
On the other hand, facebook can suck you into hours of browsing your friend's pages and getting nothing productive done. I know of many people who get on facebook instead of homework and waste their time that was supposed to go to school.
In my opinion, as long as you don’t spend excessive time on facebook, it’s a beneficial thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment